Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. Bertrand Russell|
- Similar sentences
- A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness ..
- Education is the heart of human civilization, and the source of human creativity, power and greatne..
- Drop jealousy and love wells up. Jealousy means that I am the owner. It is an ego trip, and whereve..
- Language is the source of misunderstandings.
- All across the world, in every kind of environment and region known to man, increasingly dangerous ..
- I have always felt that doubt was the beginning of wisdom, and the fear of God was the end of wisdo..
- The fear of God is not the beginning of wisdom. The fear of God is the death of wisdom.
- Competition is both a blessing and a curse in life. Competition leads to human excellence and progr..
- Belief is a source of commitment, confidence and courage. If you strongly believe in yourself, you ..
- If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter..
- Gratitude is the beginning of wisdom. Stated differently, true wisdom cannot be obtained unless it ..
- Respect for self is the beginning of cultivating virtue in men and women.
- To flee vice is the beginning of virtue, and to have got rid of folly is the beginning of wisdom.
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every ..
- One of the great self-deceptions - and one of the great foolishnesses - is to tell yourself, Only I..