Random good picture Not show
1. Paid-in capital: the actual amount capital paid-in by the shareholders or the investors.
2. Forms of the Capital paid-in by foreign investors:Cash, Tangibility, The machinery Industry property, know-how: Intagible capital, Land use right transfer.
3. Unlike single proprietorships and partnerships, corporations must report paid-in equity capital separately from accumulated earnings, called retained earnings.
4. Common stock is paid-in capital. It is regarded as the permanent capital of the business because it is not subject to withdrawal by the stockholders.
5. The additional paid-in capital does not represent a profit to the corporation.
6. The asset losses uncovered in the reorganization of the enterprise shall be offset with the undistributed profits, surplus reserve, capital reserve and paid-in capital in turn.
7. In the event that the accumulated legal reserve equals or exceeds a Bank's paid-in capital, the foregoing provision shall not apply.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. The asset losses checked in the reorganization of the enterprise shall, upon approval, be offset with the undistributed profits, surplus reserve, capital reserve and paid-in capital in turn.
9. After - tax gain on disposal of fixed assets transferred to additional paid-in capital.
10. In the first three quarters of this year, China's GDP grew by 9.5%, its total import and export reached US$828.5 billion, and the paid-in value of FDI totaled US$48.7 billion.
11. When stock is sold for more than par value, the Additional Paid-in Capital account is credited for the excess of selling price over par .
12. It is part of the invested capital and it is added to the capital stock in the balance sheet to show the total paid-in capital .
13. The newly - signed contractual foreign investment realized recovery growth and the actually paid-in capital maintained to grow.
14. Thus, the dividend returns to stockholders all or part of paid-in capital investment.
15. Article 21 The operating fund of a loan company shall include paid-in capital and borrowed money from the investor.
16. For no-par stock with a stated value, an appropriate title-for example, paid-in capital in excess of stated value- describes the difference.
17. It initially takes the form of stock at par, or stated, value plus additional paid-in capital.
18. Now, with more than 40, 000 U.S.-invested enterprises, the paid-in value of total U.S. investment in China now stands at $43 billion.
More similar words: paid-in capital, raiding, to aid in, braiding, upbraiding, paid, paid off, repaid, paid up, unpaid, paid-up, low-paid, prepaid, fee paid, overpaid, paid rent, well-paid, duty paid, postpaid, underpaid, paid check, put paid to, fully paid, amount paid, duty unpaid, you said it, paid vacation, dividend paid, interest paid, paid dearly for.