Random good picture Not show
1. Even as the funeral took place, guerrillas hidden nearby fired/let off a fresh volley of machine-gun fire.
2. This train stops to let off passengers on signal.
3. She was let off with a warning.
4. He let off steam by yelling at a clerk.
5. The children were let off lightly.
6. I think young criminals are let off far too lightly.
7. They let off their guns at the British ships.
8. He lifts weights after work to let off steam.
9. One boy had let off a firework in class.
10. Instead of a prison sentence they were let off with a fine.
11. A resident of his neighbourhood had let off fireworks to celebrate the Revolution.
12. Don't let off fireworks near the house.
13. We've been let off school today because our teacher is ill.
14. She was let off with a fine instead of being sent to prison.
15. These buildings are being let off as flats.
16. I went for a long walk to let off steam.
17. He was let off with a caution.
18. The teacher forbad the pupils to let off fireworks in the school.
19. Six months later, he was let off with a suspended sentence.
20. Sohail, on 29, was let off by Botham at gully, shoulder-high off Lewis.
21. Two were let off with warnings; the remaining six were given suspended sentences of one to two years.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. He was moving in slow motion when Jimmy let off a sudden burst that sent chunks of sidewalk flying everywhere.
23. The infantry detailed to guard them let off only a couple of volleys before also taking to their heels.
24. They let off a battle cry.
25. We welcome passion, for the mind is briefly let off duty. Mignon McLaughlin
26. Others have behavioural problems and need to let off steam in a safe and controlled setting.
27. Parents were let off the hook.
28. After six months of hard study, he felt the need to let off a little steam.
29. Not for the first time this year, Seles had been let off with a mere slap on the wrist.
30. Four were arrested on the orders of the chief public prosecutor, but Mr Honecker was let off because of ill health.
More similar words: get off, set off, get out of, face to face, see to, let out, get on, get out, come to, set out, due to, get over, take to, have to, adhere to, agree to, be able to, out of, get on with, rhetoric, cut off, put off, set fire to, come to life, a bit of, a lot of, piece together, give rise to, run out of, a bit of a.