Random good picture Not show
(1) Therefore, it behooves every Hajji to forward due gratitude to Allah for being chosen to perform those acts of worship and, at the same time, to beseech Him for acceptance.
(2) HAJJI ABDUL AHAD HELMANDWAL, a district council leader in Helmand Province, on the challenges of winning over civilians who are already enraged at foreign troops' mistakes.
(3) To American soldiers, the Hajji are the alien people from whom the enemy emerges.
(4) That is the same life-changing realization that Shamsiddeen and other hajji say they found in Mecca.
(5) This biotechnology has evolved a great deal since the earliest known vintages were fermented seven millennia ago in Hajji Firuz in the Zagros Mountains of Iran.
(6) "This is one of the greatest aspects of the fasting month in this country, " said Hajji Ramadan Mukhtar , who took his place beside others on the table.
(7) Saudi Officials began a swine flu vaccination campaign ahead of the Hajji.