Random good picture Not show
1. If you keep rubbing, the paint will come off.
2. Come off the motorway at junction 6.
3. Come off it, tell the truth!
4. One of the pedals has come off my bicycle.
5. His hair began to come off.
6. Don't pull so hard or the handle will come off.
7. The tail won't come off the toy plane; it is fixed on with nails.
8. The top had come off the bottle and the wine is spilling out!
9. The lid won't come off accidentally , it's been fastened on.
10. He's come off the tablets because they were making him dizzy.
11. Did your trip to New York ever come off?
12. A button had come off my coat.
13. Come off at junction five.
14. He's tried several times to come off cocaine.
15. The experiment did not come off.
16. I always come off worse when we argue.
17. Does this hood come off?
18. How many times have you come off that horse?
19. Did the trip to Rome ever come off?
20. One of my buttons has come off.
21. The film doesn't quite come off.
22. Did everything come off all right?
23. The doctor says he can come off the tablets.
24. He has just come off a difficult assignment.
25. The players have just come off the pitch.
26. Does this knob come off?
27. Come off the motorway at the Duxford exit.
28. It was a good try but it didn't quite come off.
29. Give it another screw to make sure the lid doesn't come off while we're travelling.
30. She scrubbed the mark on the wall for ages,[http://sentencedict.com/come off.html] but it wouldn't come off.
More similar words: come of, come on, come out, someone, come out of, become one, in the name of, at the time of, come home, care of, free of, give off, take off, shake off, leave off, taste of, in case of, write off, come, a piece of, make use of, because of, be aware of, comet, home, some, approve of, in place of, a bundle of, in charge of.