Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They've taken on some financial whizzkid who's going to sort out all their problems.
2. Wittgenstein was a whizzkid who wanted to be an aviator and ended up teaching philosophy at Cambridge from a green deck chair.
3. He is not a financial whizz-kid like Mr Anwar.
4. In France, he's the " five billion whizz-kid".
5. The purpose of it all was so they could watch how the real whizz-kids did it.
6. There is always some magic remedy that will cure it, or some whizz-kid quack with a patent method.