Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At last the people rose up in arms and defeated the cruel rulers.
2. They're up in arms about/over the new management scheme.
3. Environmental groups are up in arms about plans to sink an oil well close to Hadrian's Wall.
4. The tobacco merchants rose up in arms over the increase in taxes.
5. The whole village is up in arms about the proposal to build an airport nearby.
6. Local residents are up in arms over plans to build a new motorway.
7. People were up in arms against the invaders.
8. Residents are up in arms about plans for a new road along the beach.
9. The association's members were up in arms.
10. The people of the district rose up in arms and reinstated the abbot, but their triumph was short-lived.
11. Mavis Bramley was up in arms about the woman from Oldham.
12. Yet some big securities houses are up in arms over the Elwes report.
13. Those people would be up in arms.
14. And already fans are up in arms.
15. Civil libertarians would be up in arms but it would mean fewer animals whose final romp is into a killing-room.
16. John Adams decided that everyone but Episcopalians was up in arms against the new tax law.
17. Pine Valley residents are up in arms about plans to build a prison in the area.
18. The whole school seemed to be up in arms.
19. All of the colonies were up in arms against him.
20. MARSEILLE, France (Reuters Life!) - Provence is up in arms against a pending rule change that would allow rose wine to be made by simply blending white wine with red.
21. The women were up in arms about the new antiabortion law.
22. The whole nation is up in arms.
23. There is no need to get up in arms over such trifles.
24. The fat man was up in arms.
25. Some companies, especially in the It'sector, are up in arms.
26. All of the coloies were up in arms against the Redcoats.
27. Imagine having a brass band meet a colonel in the middle of the bogs with the whole countryside up in arms.
28. But it will never be[sentence dictionary], for already the politicians are up in arms against it.
29. As soon as they heard the news, the Ford dealers were up in arms.
30. I can't understand why she got a raw deal and could not be up in arms.
More similar words: with open arms, arms, supine, arms race, arm's length, porcupine, at arm's length, binary, seminar, ordinary, luminary, imaginary, ordinarily, spinach, preliminary, inarticulate, extraordinary, spinal cord, terms, pupil, cupid, stupid, jupiter, in terms, occupied, in terms of, unoccupied, preoccupied, come to terms with, farm.