Random good picture Not show
1. There has been an underspend in the department's budget.
2. I was struck by the fact that Cornwall seems to be overspending on roads and underspending on its schools.
3. Now underspending of ￡2000 million on this year's planned public expenditure may persuade ministers to dive into the metals market.
4. Expect cautious underspending in the first six months while trends are analysed; slowing down the devolution of budgets.
5. Most university teachers asked this question will start talking about cutbacks and underspending.
6. The inquiry found that the company had seriously underspent on safety equipment.
More similar words: underspend, overspent, suspenders, overspend, understatement, a tender spot, consumer spending, spender, suspender, big spender, undersold, undersea, rounders, under a spell, underside, undersize, undersell, undershot, understand, understood, underskirt, undersupply, understeer, undersized, understate, undershoot, understudy, underscore, undershirt, intersperse.