Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is very dangerous that the theurgy by practice is used to make money and do fraud.
2. Its theurgy was able to do exact and efficacious divinations for seventy-two times but it couldn't prophesy the king would open its belly and killed him.
3. These are theurgy, no-learning skill,(sentence dictionary) and heaven eye that Buddha mentioned.
4. We gain new "use" and new theurgy.
5. He misruled the theurgy, the stone in the cave dropped down fast and failed on the bodies of monster and husband.
6. Yun Tianhe: What theurgy? I don't know about it!
7. What we learn from this case is that the knowledge and intelligence a man has are limited, and even his theurgy also has its shortcoming.
8. Han Lingsha: Right! I mean the fairy, who knows many kinds of theurgy and can flies everywhere!
9. Always holding a bottle of pure water with one poplar and willow, it looks dignified and kindly, with limitless wisdom and theurgy. So merciful, it always assists those in difficulty.
10. He who can enter Samadhi perfectly and has the theurgy of harmonization to all things is a man of perfect practice.
11. Unlike those glancing description in , the latter exaggerated the mysterious power and theurgy of celestial being, describing many successful immortal figures.
12. Han Lingsha: Hey! Keep calm and listen to me. Let's confront him by theurgy together!
More similar words: heuristic, heuristics, liturgy, metallurgy, dramaturgy, pyrometallurgy, neurosurgeon, neurosurgery, argy-bargy, rheum, orpheus, morpheus, the upper hand, rheumatic, epimetheus, prometheus, rheumatoid, rheumatism, to the utmost, orgy, rheumatology, antirheumatic, argyle, energy, allergy, clergy, rheumatologist, the United States, rheumatic fever, synergy.