Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A silver plate terrine was left behind.
2. Cover terrine mold with aluminum foil and place mold in baking pan.
3. Allow bacon to overhang the terrine.
4. Fill the terrine with layers of forcemeat and guinea fowl breast.
5. Line a terrine with bacon rashers leaving an overlap for the top.
6. Today the terms pare and terrine are used interchangeably.
7. A special set dinner, with goose liver terrine, scallop, turkey, cheese and Yule log will be load at 480 Rmb. French Champagne will be at the special price of 480 per bottle and 80 per glasses.
8. Add some celery and apple to the shallot dressing and spoon around the guinea fowl terrine.
9. Fill pan with boiling water to come two-thirds up sides of terrine. Place in preheated oven and bake for 2 hours.
10. Press into a little china, glass or glazed earthenware pot or terrine and smooth down the top.
11. Arrange the salad leaves and cherry tomatoes around the terrine.
12. Fill pan with boiling water to come two-thirds up sides of terrine.
13. Fold over the flaps of the salmon to enclose the terrine.
14. On one such occasion,[sentencedict.com] he bought a mixer and a special dish in order to make an elaborate terrine.
15. All the way at the other end of the platter sat a lovely foie gras terrine on a toast point.
16. To add extra flavour to the soup, Steve used the trimmings from the broccoli that went into the fish terrine.
17. Place rabbit loins down center of mold, then top with remaining meat mixture, filling terrine to top.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Food Matching: Grilled sardines, moulds, prawns, oyster, little frying, vegetable terrine, goujeonnettes sole, fresh goat cheese.
19. Scatter 37 pink on gallinaceous breast again, seal severe terrine mouth with wet tissue, basket evaporate makes an appointment with 2 hours on fire of boiling water flourishing.
20. One person asked why Mr. Dufresne went to the trouble of making a foie gras terrine, a process that takes half a day of chilling, when the next step was melting it into a liquid.
21. Dark the carpet of yellow, green, the cany chair of of primitive simplicity and natural and ecru terrine, let whole balcony become ancient sweet patina.
More similar words: merriness, erring, herring, unerring, referring, red herring, derring-do, herringbone, territorial waters, unerringly, lactoferrin, terrier, terrify, transferring, terrible, terribly, terrific, territory, terrified, terrifying, terrifically, territorial, blurriness, be terrified of, enfant terrible, territoriality, ivan the terrible, trust territory, extraterritorial, extraterritoriality.