1. Their movements through the region were calculated to terrify landowners into abandoning their holdings.
2. Whom would it profit to terrify or to kill James Sinclair?
3. They then invented various spirit beings who would terrify the women and keep them away from the lodge and from knowledge.
4. They seem so brittle they terrify me.
5. To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation - is that good for the world? Christopher Hitchens
6. Ancient spirits haunt an old Georgetown house and terrify the current inhabitants in this chilling tale of murder and passion.
7. Not that he has set out to terrify his listeners with atonal atrocities.
8. The man was remarkably easy to terrify, but for how long did that overcome his propensity to babble?
9. Low - flying aircraft terrify wild animals.
10. NIV Would not his splendor terrify you? Would not the dread of him fall on you?
11. So no fear of me can terrify you, Nor can my pressure be heavy upon you.
12. Will not His majesty terrify you, And the dread of Him fall on you?
13. You'll terrify me out of my wits if you behave in this way.
14. So pursue them with Your tempest And terrify them with Your storm.
15. Don't let the title of Kelly's book terrify you.
16. NIV so pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your storm.
17. Dracula might terrify some younger members in the audience of a horror film, but we know he is an imaginary creature.
18. Now, it's the thoughts in our head that terrify us the most.
19. The aim of the terrorists is to terrify people!
20. Would not his splendor terrify you? Would not the dread of him fall on you?
21. Just as the size of the winnings amazed her, so did the size of the losses terrify her.
22. This is a fast-paced, heartwarming story of a huge iron man who emerges from the sea to terrify the neighborhood.
23. She notes that some mastaba (early non-pyramid tomb) walls in Giza and Saqqara were actually inscribed with "curses" meant to terrify those who would desecrate or rob the royal resting place.
24. That I may not seem as if I would terrify you by letters.
25. Remove Your hand from me, And let not the dread of You terrify me.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Driving at high speeds in the median of a highway to terrify drivers in both lanes.
27. In America, the animalistic automatons at Chuck E. Cheese entertain (and sometimes terrify) children with their inelegant, slack-jawed singing, spastic motions, and soulless, lifeless eyes.
28. In short, a crisis in the Treasury market would and the mere possibility should terrify policymakers.
29. While the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V, might be God's sworn defender, he wasn't above using the swords of heretics to swell his army and terrify his enemies.
30. Since the beginning, thrill rides were designed to both exhilarate and terrify.
More similar words: terrifying, terrific, terribly, territory, verify, clarify, horrified, terror, terrain, terrorism, terrorist, interrupt, deterrent, esterification, terra firma, reign of terror, extraterrestrial, counterfeiter, rifle, drift, thrift, trifle, edify, arrive, torrid, pacify, vilify, ratify, modify, married.