Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Behind a talus congenital triangular bone might not have existed which is possible free bone fragment of the fracture of astragalar tail.
2. In both supination and pronation injuries, if the talus rotates, it rotates laterally.
3. Then subluxate the talus and malleolus laterally to reach the joint surfaces.
4. The sustentaculum talus is closely connected with the tendons and vessels running along medially.
5. To review the experience of the treatment of talus fractures with or without dislocations.
6. By the mathematical model, the movement of the talus segment is not necessary for the analysis.
7. The talus slopes of Crowfoot Mountain sweep into Alberta, Canada's Bow Lake in Banff National Park.
8. The stability of the talus slope is important to its construction and operation.
9. The talus rests upon the upper surface of the calcareus.
10. Some scaling down was done, but this was legitimate based on Lucy's talus, said White.
11. Objective To study clinic effects and application of ankle arthroscopic treatment of osteochondritis dissecans of talus.
12. Considering adverse effect of rainfall on slope's stability, it analyses the change of safe coefficient after cohesive strength of talus slides reducing under the effect of pore water pressure.
13. Summary : Fracture of the medial tubercle of posterior process of talus is a very rare injury.
14. Conclusion:Spiral CT and postprocessing technique can provide valuable information for the diagnosis and treatment of talus fracture, but the combined use of various software should be needed.
15. Fusion surgery involves cementing the shin bone (tibia) – the thicker of the two bones in the lower leg – to the talus bone in the ankle.
16. Objective: To study the morphology of trochlear surface of talus and its effect on the stability of ankle joint.
17. At puberty,(sentencedict.com/talus.html) a temporal sudden increase was not found in the talus.
18. Conclusions: The transposition of external malleolus periosteum bone flap pedicled with external malleolus anterior artery can be designed to plerosis the injured talus.
19. Figure 12 - 2 : X - ray of vertical talus, one of the pathological causes of flat foot.
20. Fig. 1-34 Osteotomy of medial malleolus for osteochondritis dissecans of talus.
21. Curettage and bone grafting is satisfactory therapy for chondroblastoma in talus. All patients do not relapse.
22. Our literature review indicates that our patient the youngest one diagnosed with chondroblastoma in the talus.
23. Objective To study the use of bone traction of the talus during the open reduction and internal fixation of the fracture of the posterior malleolus.
24. Specifically, lesions on the anterior and lateral aspects of the talus and on the medial malleolus correlate with an unfavorable clinical outcome.
More similar words: tantalus, final user, balusters, balustrade, surplus value, hydrocephalus, tantalum, graphical user interface, capital surplus, total unemployment, universal postal union, mental hospital, tall tale, alum, value, salute, values, valuer, alumna, valued, alumni, revalue, alumnae, alumnus, calumny, devalue, lush, lust, plus, devalued.