Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The synthesis method of stiffening agent was introduced in this paper.
2. In addition, the recognized principles of stiffening by diaphragms and improved framing to continuity were specified.
3. That makes it harder to press countries into stiffening their promises.
4. Her mouth stiffening, she could not elaborate.
5. Meanwhile, the method and theoretical basis of setting stiffening ring in vacuum crystallizer were introduced.
6. Cigarette smoking also leads to stiffening of the arteries and further elevation of the blood pressure.
7. Besides aching, I fee 1 stiffening and fatigue.
8. The calculation methods of stiffening bar deflection analysis on utility boiler are presented in detail.
9. Arterial stiffening places an extra load on the heart, and is a primary cause of hypertension.
10. The denatured proteins coagulate, stiffening the foam and stabilizing the air bubbles.
11. The storm stiffening then.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Orthodoxy is a relaxation of the mind accompanied by a stiffening of the heart. Edward Abbey
13. Non - watertight weld joints and fillet welding for stiffening member shall be painted after block inspection.
14. Only a few months ago he was still making spine - stiffening speeches.
15. No genius, not a bad guy, but the attacks are hurting and stiffening him.
16. The replicas are made by using a thin film of fusible alloy on a stiffening platen.
17. This article focuses on the design principle, working process and know - how of the stiffening pile.
18. Now scientists have improved rice once again, this time by stiffening the plant.
19. Paper mache : Wasted papers repulped , mixed with stiffening additives, and molded to serve numerous purposes.
20. It affected Joe as much as before and he gasped, stiffening.
More similar words: stiffen, deafening, stiff, stiffly, mastiff, stiffness, a stiff neck, stiff-necked, stiff upper lip, offending, keep a stiff upper lip, differentiating, opening, evening, stifling, meninges, evenings, ripening, ravening, greening, wakening, widening, saddening, dampening, lessening, darkening, gardening, softening, convening, happening.