Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Stiffening competition in the market has led to a reduction in the company's profits this year.
2. The storm was stiffening then.
3. The grin vanished like magic, her whole body stiffening in antipathy as her eyes locked with fathomless brown ones.
4. Already, Meh'Lindi's own skin seemed to be stiffening under that black second skin.
5. The rain was stiffening then.
6. I felt myself stiffening with fear.
7. Leaning back into the hill and stiffening the downhill leg is the worst reaction, if the most instinctive.
8. Fran gasped, her whole body stiffening as wave after wave of heat enveloped her.
9. Both the Paviours were stiffening in appalled disbelief, even young Lawrence had drawn a hissing breath of doubt.
10. Even Jack felt a curious stiffening of the limbs.
11. Stiffening, she tried to cover the side of her face.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. But now, stiffening with surprise, the bear emphatically shook her head!
13. Stiffening rib of web can enhance limit temperature of end-plate connections.
14. The synthesis method of stiffening agent was introduced in this paper.
15. In addition, the recognized principles of stiffening by diaphragms and improved framing to continuity were specified.
16. That makes it harder to press countries into stiffening their promises.
17. The software about the frame design, apply the stiffening bar method and elastic foundation method to account the endogen.
18. But everybody says I put on a show with the big ones, stiffening up and then jerking all over.
19. As he sat there in the passenger seat his body was stiffening, his innards felt like bile.
20. It is not possible, for example, to weld brackets or stiffening materials directly to the surface.
21. Orthodoxy is a relaxation of the mind accompanied by a stiffening of the heart. Edward Abbey
22. A textile toecap and a plastic shield wrapped around the heel add stiffening.
23. What remains is a platform with an extra 95 pounds of stiffening, all the hard points and mechanical components.
24. In the past six years there have been three asylum laws stiffening up procedures.
25. Based on the elastic concept this paper proposes the chart analysis method for estimation of seismic response of the selfanchored suspension cable bridge with steel box stiffening girder.
26. It is much more rational and feasible by using discrete stiffening shell theory to simplify the unitized roof and deduce the ultimate bearing capacity of the model with Litz-energy method.
27. The primary objective of this study is to demonstrate the feasibility of measuring intersection angle of the steel stiffening ring connection using the digital image correlation method (DICM).
28. Non - watertight weld joints and fillet welding for stiffening member shall be painted after block inspection.
29. Only a few months ago he was still making spine - stiffening speeches.
30. No genius, not a bad guy, but the attacks are hurting and stiffening him.
More similar words: stiffen, deafening, stiff, stiffly, mastiff, stiffness, a stiff neck, stiff-necked, stiff upper lip, offending, keep a stiff upper lip, differentiating, opening, evening, stifling, meninges, evenings, ripening, ravening, greening, wakening, widening, saddening, dampening, lessening, darkening, gardening, softening, convening, happening.