Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I've got a cowboy outfit for the fancy dress party.
2. Hip-hop, cowboy wind, and the wind wind wind, occupation, fur, all-match, hippie, ladies fashion, Korean, Japanese, what is it Fashion is the urban special logo, is a city in the vast city of special psychological needs.
3. The cowboy was whipping his horse.
4. I don't much like cowboy films/movies.
5. The cowboy splashed his way across the shallow stream with his cow.
6. He dressed up as a cowboy for the party.
7. It was a spoof cowboy film.
8. He had a cowboy costume on.
9. In the old cowboy films, the baddies always get beaten in the end.
10. Those cowboy boots sure look like the genuine article.
11. In his last film he starred as a cowboy.
12. He was wearing cowboy boots and a cowboy hat.
13. He wore frayed jeans and cowboy shirts.
14. What is it that keeps a cowboy looking strong, young and ready for another roundup?
15. Meanwhile, the cowboy trader is free to carry on ripping off unwary customers.
16. He had sought work as a cowboy, rounding up cattle.
17. Right, kids. We don't have any proper cowboy hats so you'll have to make believe.
18. He wore a black cowboy hat, black shirt, fatigue pants, combat boots.
19. On weekends, before the popular Cowboy Dinner Theatre shows, there are street skits and gunfights.
20. The press photographs show the artist in cowboy hat with a shotgun, surrounded by skulls and horns.
21. He'd been working as a cowboy on a Utah ranch.
22. The cowboy is emblematic of not only an era(sentencedict.com), but a nation.
23. Morgan, whose son had been a Cowboy, had allowed his property to be used for previous Cowboys outings.
24. Dynamic range has never quite been the Cowboy Junkies' strong suit.
25. Tabitha was just another cowboy at the carnival.
26. He traded a job in New York City for the life of a cowboy.
27. And when Sanders intercepts, he also dances, which will add to the atmosphere of Cowboy mayhem.
28. Model Nikki is on target for a very strange tan in fringed bikini, cowboy boots, bandana and six-shooter.
29. At a cattle auction, the rough men under the cowboy hats shrug their shoulders.
30. The massive shoulders and chest tapered down to the lean cowboy hips and long legs.