1. Very close and trusted friends share confidences candidly. They feel secure that they will not be ridiculed of derided,and their confidences will be honored.
3. The total bill comes to £80, so our share is £20.
4. The wife owns an 80% share of their second home.
5. I share a bedroom with my sister.
6. Share prices continued their downward trend.
7. We do not only meet to share each other's burdens,[sentencedict.com/share.html] but also to partake in each other's joys.
8. How much do men share housework and the care of the children?
9. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere.
10. Two families share in the use of the kitchen.
11. I'll share my apple with you if you'll give me half of your cake.
12. It was generous of you to share your food with me.
13. They both want to job share.
14. I used to share a bedroom with my brother.
15. She sold her share of the company for a reputed ￡7 million.
16. The share price will be determined by bidding from institutional investors.
17. For a slim figure[sentencedict.com], share your foodwith the hungry.
18. The children all share strong family likeness.
19. May you two share every day of life together till forever.
20. I want to share the rest of my life with u.
21. For all you mean to me each day,For all the happiness you bring my way,For the love we share and the memories, too,I'm hoping your birthday is happy for you.
22. On this special day that belongs to you,I'd like to tell you the happiness we share means more than I can show.With all my heart,I'm wishing the joy the whole year through.Happiness always!
23. The chairman failed in trying to persuade the committee to share his opinion.
24. Speculation centred on a likely bid price of 380p a share.
25. Loneliness is different from being alone. Being alone means you just have no one beside u but loneliness means that you can not talk with others and share them with your feelings. And the true loneliness is that you even forget how it feels when you love someone.
26. Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!
27. It always took a final reminder to get her to pay her share of the rent.
28. There are intangible benefits beyond a rise in the share price.
29. For all you mean to me each day,for all the happiness you bring my way,for the love and the memories we share,for you beauty I admire always,I'm hoping your birthday is the nicest in the world!
30. Happiness is to find someone who can give you warm and share your life together.