Random good picture Not show
1. They are uniform in size and shape.
2. A dark shape stood silhouetted against the bright morning sky.
3. If I change shape, and you forget the time.
4. Squares, circles and triangles are types of shape.
5. The grey shape resolved into a group of walkers.
6. The shirt's cuffs won't sag and lose their shape after washing.
7. Many men feel their body shape doesn't live up to the stereotype of the ideal man.
8. The island was originally circular in shape.
9. She even had plastic surgery to change the shape of her nose.
10. A heart shape is the symbol of love.
11. The pool was in the shape of a heart.
12. The suit has shrunk out of shape.
13. Mould the mixture into shape while hot,(http://sentencedict.com) before it hardens.
14. It has a highly irregular shape, covered in bumps and indentations.
15. Knead the dough lightly, then shape it into a round loaf.
16. The former hostage is in remarkably good shape considering his ordeal.
17. The handle of this teapot has an awkward shape.
18. He formed his hands into the shape of a diamond.
19. Clay can be moulded into almost any shape.
20. The cloud was in the shape of a cock.
21. It is while you are patiently toiling at the little tasks of life that the meaning and shape of great whole of life dawn on you.
22. The secret of the machine lies in the aerodynamic shape of the frame.
23. With a lot of training, we might be able to lick the team into shape in time for next year's games.
24. The piece of wood had been carved into the shape of a flower.
25. The front wheel of the bicycle was out of shape.
26. The proposed new structure is notable not only for its height, but for its shape.
27. The designer's aim is to produce a harmony of shape and texture.
28. Using the heel of your hand, press the dough firmly into shape.
29. This rubber ball is very resilient and immediately springs back into shape.
30. After months of work, the new book is gradually taking shape.