Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Grids, bits of oven, bowls of scummy water, soap, scrubbing brush, lay all around her.
2. I don't like walking through the scummy part of town.
3. A scummy sterility hanging over the town, a fog of book - learning.
4. That's a scummy trick.
5. He spun his web and ran there and here in scummy clothes with bloodshot eyeballs.
6. Mostly it tastes as a dish rag had been stewed in it – slightly sour, mildewed, scummy.
7. Although you wear some cologne, I can still vaguely smell a scummy whiff out of you.