Random good picture Not show
1. So, fifty years after the Athenian raid on Sardis, the great Persian War ended in a compromise.
2. The large Ionic Temple of Artemis at Sardis seems to have been built in three phases.
3. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
4. And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
5. Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes.
6. In fourteen days Sardis was stormed and Croesus taken prisoner.
7. Sardis was the capital of the ancient kingdom of Lydia.
8. But thou hast a few names in Sardis, which have not defiled their garments: and they shall walk with me in white, because they are worthy.
9. Fifth church - Sardis.
10. Mardonios reoccupied it, and signalled the news by beacons to Xerxes at Sardis.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
11. See, here is perfect purity for thee! A few in Sardis kept their garments undefiled, and their recompense is to be spotless. Perfect holiness is the prize of our high calling; let us not miss it.
12. The Ponty full-back missed another attempt before slotting over his seventh penalty to take the Sardis Road side into the lead.
13. Now read Jesus' report card to this group of believers in Sardis.
14. Christ said there were a few people even in Sardis that still had life.
More similar words: cardiovascular disease, sardine, standardise, jeopardise, keyboardist, standardised, disregarding, leeward islands, windward islands, standardisation, bipolar disorder, angular distance, angular displacement, boarding card, disarm, hansard, mansard, sardonic, brassard, disarray, disarming, dispensary, disarrange, disarrayed, sardonically, mansard roof, cardia, cardin, cardio-, bardic.