Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Patients with a carcinoma of the cardia were excluded.
2. Methods: Twenty achalasia of cardia were given ballon dilation.
3. Methods:Excision of inferior segmental esophagus and cardia of stomach and cardioplasty were performed in 72 cases of patients with achalasia.
4. Objective To explore cardiac function change in the cardia insufficiency patients " by Reconstructed Impedance Cardiogram. "
5. Results:The types of the cardia diseases included carcinoma (21), esophageal varices (14), mesenchyme tissues neoplasm(11) and esophagus hiatus hernia (8).
6. Excuse me cardia is broken atony disease, if performing an operation, do cardia place to do dilate namely.
7. AIM : To explore the impact of dilated cardia on gastric - esophageal acid reflux and esophageal motor function.
8. A portion of the cardia is demonstrated above the diaphragm.
9. In many series, smoking and/or alcohol has been associated with gastric cancer, and especially with cancer of the cardia.
10. These differences have led some investigators to consider cancer of the cardia as a separate entity.
11. Objective : To investigate the conservative treatment in patients with intrathoracic esophageal and cardia anastomotic leak.
12. Aim: To explore the histological and histochemical features of intestinal metaplasia (IM) adjacent to gastric cardia adenocarcinoma (GCA) and its correlation with gastric cardia epithelial lesions.
13. Recurrent episodes occur in some oesophageal diseases includinghiatus hernia, stricture, achalasia of the cardia, and in patients with diverticula or pharyngeal pouch.
14. Objective:To evaluate the clinical application value of pedicled ileocecum interposition graft as gastric replacement during the operation for cardia carcinoma.
15. Methods 86 patients aged over 70 with lung cancer and carcinoma of esophagus and cardia were analyzed retrospectively.
16. Objective To study the histopathological characteristics of carcinosarcoma of cardia and its differential diagnosis.
17. Methods 46 case of elderly patients with esophageal and cardia cancer were analysed.
18. Achymthes bidentata Blume decoction can increase concentrations of clindamycin in cardia, hepar[sentencedict.com], lung and kidney; can influence pharmacokinetics parameters of clindamycin in rabbits.
19. Objective To review the experience of reoperation for recurrent carcinoma of the esophagusand cardia.
20. Objective: To evaluate the correlation between the methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) mononucleotide polymorphism and risk of onset for carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia.
21. Widened esophageal hiatus, flattened posterior diaphragm, shallow posterior costophrenic angle and cardia above diaphragm could be seen.
22. Objective To study the combined therapy of left gastric artery chemoembolization and external irradiation for advanced cardia cancer.
23. So antiplatelet cure conduce to reduce the harmful events of cardia and cerebrovascular disorder.
24. Objective : To evaluate the therapeutic efficiency of interventional balloon dilation in treatment of achalasia of cardia.
25. A retrospective analysis and follow - up of 74 patients with carcinoma of esophagus and cardia was conducted.
More similar words: cardiac arrest, cardiac, cardial, pericardial, myocardial, bradycardia, endocardial, tachycardia, intracardiac, myocardial infarction, guardian, carditis, cardinal, cardigan, legal guardian, guardian angel, pericardium, cardiogram, cardiology, myocarditis, cardiogenic, pericarditis, cardiograph, cardiomegaly, cardiologist, endocarditis, cardiomyopathy, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, echocardiography.