Random good picture Not show
(1) Language recursiveness, one of the essential properties of language, can be defined as reiteration or embedding of the same structural elements in language.
(2) Logic recursiveness bears various performances, also including the characteristics of some logic developments and mental motion.
(3) Recursiveness is an ordinary power mechanism existing in the process of people's thinking.
(4) Notice that this version even makes use of recursiveness in itself, calling itself twice, once to sort the left-hand side of the list, and once again to sort the right-hand side of the list.
(5) Finally, the author argues that the rootstock of recursiveness of language be that the recursive structure of the cosmos and the recursive structure of language are in a holographic state.
(6) The theorem that the language set distinguished deterministic finite automaton is a recursively enumerable set was proved, and then, the recursiveness of regular language was analyzed.
(7) By creativity we mean language is resourceful because of its duality and its recursiveness.
More similar words: recursive, recursively, recursion, excessiveness, obsessiveness, cursive, aggressiveness, impressiveness, possessiveness, expressiveness, oppressiveness, progressiveness, incisiveness, passiveness, elusiveness, evasiveness, massiveness, excursive, offensiveness, decisiveness, invasiveness, pervasiveness, abrasiveness, adhesiveness, cohesiveness, discursive, intrusiveness, intensiveness, corrosiveness, exclusiveness.