Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The scenery in Switzerland is exceedingly attractive to the tourists from the whole world.
(2) Physical perfection in a human being is exceedingly rare.
(3) That elderly gentleman was exceedingly on jump, as nervous as a man well could be.
(4) Not being a mother, I found the chit-chat exceedingly dull.
(5) He was clever, handsome and exceedingly rich.
(6) We had an exceedingly good lunch.
(7) Herbert drives exceedingly fast.
(8) He drove exceedingly fast.
(9) Thank you. You've been exceedingly kind.
(10) That elderly gentleman was exceedingly on the jump , as nervous as a man well could be.
(11) Viewed head-on from short range the animal is exceedingly hard to spot, provided it stands still.
(12) So we were exceedingly well-behaved towards each other.
(13) Michael drove exceedingly fast.
(14) Yet the fragmentation of the Church makes it exceedingly difficult to implement anything like normal management practice.
(15) It can be surprisingly good or exceedingly bad.
(16) Nabokov, who is exceedingly peremptory with all translators of Flaubert, renders this as whippet.
(17) Both Hathor and her potential victims became exceedingly drunk and merry, so she failed at her task.
(18) She grew up in exceedingly cramped quarters on the Lower East Side.
(19) She stood patiently waiting until, with exceedingly bad grace, he got to his feet and followed her homewards.
(20) At first encounter this conclusion was exceedingly unpalatable to those brought up in the clarity of classical physics.
(21) Though the mills of God grind slowly[sentencedict.com/exceedingly.html], yet they grind exceedingly small.
(22) The notions we children were able to form of the great world beyond were exceedingly nebulous.
(23) Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremely ugly or exceedingly smart ones.
(24) He was wrong. Newly discovered papers reveal that behind his bumbling front Betjeman was an exceedingly good spy.
(25) His Toshi is a heroic character whose naivete and haunted past are shed in this exceedingly likable coming-of-age story.
(26) By now Miller had dropped all pretence at knowing where he was, and the night was exceedingly dark.
(27) Their leg joints flex only slightly in the front-rear direction but exceedingly well at right angles to this.
(28) But whereas the wretched Io had to pay dearly for the distinction, Europa was exceedingly fortunate.
(29) As a man of corporate power, he was also exceedingly visible.
(30) Hardly surprising really considering it feels not dissimilar from a hunk of exceedingly dead meat!
More similar words: proceeding, exceed, succeed in, speeding, correspondingly, seemingly, willingly, wittingly, grudgingly, unknowingly, increasingly, unwittingly, surprisingly, unrelentingly, excluding, ceding, hand in glove, preceding, succeed, proceed, excel, proceeds, except, excess, except for, excellent, excessive, exception, excellence, in excess of.