Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The boss pouched all the money.
2. Ill health had pouched the loose flesh under his eyes.
3. She wears a dress pouched over a belt.
4. The mail was sorted and pouched by 6 a.m.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. She pouched her lips at her father's words.
6. The mail was sorted and pouched by midnight.
7. He pouched the pack of cigarettes.
8. She pouched the cloth.
9. His face pouched and seamed.
10. The monkey pouched its cheek.
11. The postman pouched the letters.
12. He aa mane of greasy grey hair, his face pouched and seamed, with thick negroid lips.
13. What do you get if you cross a chicken with a kangaroo? Pouched eggs.