Random good picture Not show
1. Allied Pershing now requires more experience to obtain veterancy levels.
2. Allied Pershing ability increased to 5 CP instead of 4. Cost reduced to 800 from 900.
3. Jonathan Pershing, the US chief negotiator at Copenhagen, tried to downplay America's contribution to climate change.
4. And, the personal handwritten note from General Pershing is even more valuable than the stamps.
5. He also served under General Pershing in the trenches in France during World War I.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. They put me with foster father down on pershing avenue.
7. Sherman Calliope now has cap of 2, similar to the Pershing Heavy Tank.
8. The horse was named after a famous general known as " Black Jack " Pershing.
9. "It's a lot like an accounting problem, " says Pershing. "Are you just sort of trading money around within your local economy, or is there actually a net increase in the GDP?"
10. Grandpa Edwin was a soldier, a professional Army officer who chased Pancho Villa back to Mexico with John J. Pershing.
More similar words: ownership, rain or shine, ridership, rulership, eldership, co-ownership, clipper ship, leadership, dealership, undershirt, mastership, sister ship, readership, membership, partnership, managership, speakership, premiership, come rain or shine, doppler shift, receivership, containership, passenger ship, joint ownership, membership fee, container ship, membership card, public ownership, worcestershire, price leadership.