Random good picture Not show
1. The sky beyond the window was a pale, pellucid blue, traversed by slow-moving clouds.
2. In its wake, the air was pellucid.
3. Dive down through the pellucid water and turn a boulder.
4. Even at his worst, he's merely pellucid.
5. For exact determination the pellucid markings in the leaves can be used.
6. The butterfly alights on my pellucid fingertip.
7. She has a pair of pellucid blue eyes.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. The skyey and pellucid Xiaotianchi is located on the Xiaotianchi Mountain, the northeast of Lushan. The lake will never run dry after long drought and never overflow after the long rain.
9. After reading these stodgy philosophers, I find his pellucid style very enjoyable.
10. They sat there watching the water of the pellucid stream rush by.
11. At the end of the garden, the waters of the stream that had risen pellucid at their source lay curdled.
12. It closely resembles E. macrophyllus and like the latter has no pellucid markings in the leaf blades.
13. It is the largest Echinodorus, with large cordate leaves and typically with discernible pellucid dots on the blades.
14. These programs are independent one another, used to realize different sampling modes. The design logic is clear and fluent, with pellucid operation method and high-efficiency interface.
15. Filter plate setting flatly, forms filter cake stably, with pellucid filtering liquid, not easy to drop dregs.
16. This article introduces the background, basic tasks and methods of Data Mining with pellucid examples.