Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There are now many companies selling saw palmetto baldness treatments and as such there can be problems with differences in recommended dosages.
2. Her arms ached from swinging the wide palmetto leaf.
3. For Democrats, the contest in the Palmetto State will be a key early test of strength among black voters.
4. It recently earned three statewide Palmetto awards, one for academic performance and two for overall improvement—the school's first such honors in its 35-year history.
5. Many herbal remedies have saw palmetto as an ingredient, as it is thought to be able to reduce prostate swelling and relieve symptoms.
6. Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, nettle and beta sitosterol are useful for benign prostatic hypertrophy ( BPH ).
7. Saw Palmetto assists with the transmutative process during which the cell re- composes itself into a new genetic structure.
8. You can use saw palmetto oil to stop hair loss.
9. Saw palmetto extract contains substances acting as DHT blockers by much of the same mechanism as prostate medicines.
10. Saw palmetto is a small palm tree from the southern USA.
11. Saw palmetto, however, was recently found to have no effect in reducing the frequent urge to urinate or other annoying symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
12. Pumpkin Seed Oil, Saw Palmetto, Gelatin, Purified Water, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Safflower Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Selenium Yeast, Lecithin (from Soy), Caramel Powder, Titanium Dioxide.
13. Tony Barwick is president of the Palmetto Pigeon Plant in South Carolina.
14. There were some boats turned upside down on the ground, then the palmetto and pinewoods of south Alabama.
15. Through the strips of waving screen he could see sunset in the palmettos, sunset on the flat sand.
16. Most of the island is covered by a maritime forest of live oak trees with a dense understory of palmettos.
17. Scientists investigating a popular herbal treatment for enlarged prostate, saw palmetto, have concluded it is no more effective than a placebo.
18. They found one just a few miles away from their Palmetto, Florida, headquarters: Dynamic Innovations, a maker of ruggedized computers and other equipment.
19. Until now you needed to take four capsules a day to get the ideal levels of saw palmetto.
20. South Carolina's nickname is the easier of the two: It is the Palmetto State because of a fan-leafed palm tree that grows there.
21. The irony is that nothing is particularly great in the Palmetto State at the moment.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Although it has been a long---and at times arduous---journeys, there are a number of individuals who were instrumental in establishing what is now a new era of boiler diligence in the Palmetto State.
23. There was also a sparkle in her eyes through the lenses of her orange glasses as she shared the story of riding her motorcycle through a swarm of palmetto palmetto s.
24. The Department of Sport and Entertainment Management at the University of South Carolina welcomes you to Columbia and the Palmetto State for the 2009 NASSM Conference.
25. It is as popular, and has similar actions, as the saw palmetto extract in the treatment of BPH.
26. South Carolina's nickname is the easier of the two: It is The Palmetto State because of a fan-leafed palm tree that grows there.
27. Some critics found fault with a previous study that found no benefit from saw palmetto, saying the dosages were too low.
28. The company sells its SA Six earphones for $250, and the price won't change when production moves to Palmetto, Fla., though costs will rise about 20%.
29. However, you should note that a clinical study published in 2006 has cast doubt on the effectiveness of saw palmetto that had been demonstrated in previous trials.
30. The study didn't identify any adverse effects from taking saw palmetto.
More similar words: palmer, historical method, basal metabolism, experimental method, statistical method, basal metabolic rate, get to the bottom of, becalmed, palm, instalment, napalm, palm off, concealment, palmist, palmyra, palm oil, palm tree, date palm, helmet, pelmet, synovial membrane, chemical medicine, coconut palm, get to, pallette, palette, set to, crash helmet, ghetto, bettor.