Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Palmer kept hammering away at his report.
2. Palmer putted the ball straight into the hole.
3. Palmer gave a sad shake of his head.
4. Ben Palmer easily outshone his rivals in the 200 metre freestyle.
5. Sally Palmer will be continuing as chairperson this autumn.
6. Tamsin Palmer gave an impressive and technically adept performance on the piano.
7. The encouraging news for Kantner and Palmer is the league in which they will work.
8. Palmer also set up Charles Evans' one-yard touchdown run with a 62-yard punt return.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Without warning, Palmer Golf announced its withdrawal from the Harding restoration project on Jan. 16.
10. President Bob Palmer is expected to be among those fielding questions which should get pretty pointed.
11. Sheriff Charles Palmer deferred sentence for six months for Gilmartin to make a donation of ￡100.
12. Palmer will act as Paul Gascoigne's minder.
13. David Palmer scored two first-half touchdowns for the Vikings, on an eight-yard run and a seven-yard catch.
14. Palmer won the 400m freestyle in 3:45.82, Foster the 50m butterfly in 24.00 and Gillingham's 2:11.01 won the 200m breaststroke.
15. Palmer always dutifully signs autographs without complaint.
16. When Keating painted in the style of Palmer, he was picked up by the Fraud Squad.
17. Palmer originally specialised in acoustics but became interested in the physics of the Earth and in measuring ages by radiocarbon dating.
18. Kantner and Palmer participated in a media conference call Wednesday and sounded as if they had undergone proper corporate indoctrination.
19. So Taylor's explanation for pulling out Carlton Palmer only loaded the ammunition for critics of both manager and player.
20. Carlton Palmer sent make-shift striker Paul Warhurst clear in the 31st minute for an explosive finish that finally removed any Wednesday anxiety.
21. Palmer made a citizen's arrest after tackling the robber as he tried to get away.
22. Mike Palmer gives you a step-by-step guide to making a fast start in 1991.
23. In the first round, Palmer scored a 12 there, hitting out of bounds four times.
24. But in political lobbyist Palmer Stoat he meets his match.
25. Palmer released his delegates on the thirty - eighth ballot.
26. Seitz asks readers if they could imagine Ben Hogan or Arnold Palmer ever going to a sports psychologist.
27. Wednesday will be unchanged after their 8-0 drubbing of Aldershot in the Littlewoods Cup - provided Palmer shakes off a knee injury.
28. For Tip it was probably because he very nearly did not caddie for Arnold Palmer at all.
29. Here we see some similarity, though remote, with the motivations of Palmer and Jones.
30. Platt provided the perfect answer when he completed his first hat-trick after 67 minutes and soon the energetic Palmer notched a fourth.
More similar words: palmetto, becalmed, palm, palmy, instalment, napalm, palmar, palm off, concealment, palm oil, palmyra, palmist, palmistry, palm tree, date palm, adrenal medulla, basal metabolism, historical method, synovial membrane, coconut palm, internal medicine, chemical medicine, statistical method, experimental method, basal metabolic rate, annual general meeting, olmec, helmed, pelmet, holmes.