Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Does hyperglycemia evolve from normoglycemia gradually over time or as a step increase?
(2) Many investigators thus believe that restoration of normoglycemia might halt the progression of such complications and perhaps even reverse them.
(3) Treatment with the assigned agent was stopped after normoglycemia was achieved for 2 weeks. The subjects then switched to diet and exercise management alone.
(4) Nonetheless, there is an excessive postprandial rise in plasma glucose concentration, and a longer time is required to restore normoglycemia after each meal.
(5) There are three primary techniques that have been investigated for restoration of normoglycemia.
(6) Transplantation of BM-derived cells improves the function of injured pancreas, although the response is not sufficient to restore sustained normoglycemia.
(7) However, it has been a question whether human insulin produced from explanted cells is solely responsible for the normoglycemia of diabetic animals.
(8) Intermediate hyperglycemia(IHG) is defined as concentration of blood glucose between normoglycemia and diabetes mellitus including impaired fasting glucose(IFG) and impaired glucose tolerance (IGT).
(9) Islet allograft transplantation has demonstrated great success in terms of restoring normoglycemia (4).
More similar words: hypoglycemia, glycemia, hypoglycemic, hyperglycemia, hypoglycaemia, nitroglycerin, monoglyceride, hypoglycaemic, hyperglycaemia, glycerin, glycerol, glycerine, triglyceride, triacylglycerol, thioglycolic acid, polycythemia, septicemia, hypocalcemia, hypercalcemia, lyceum, calyceal, hemoglobin, haemoglobin, oxyhemoglobin, googly, glycol, thermogram, glycine, carboxyhemoglobin, thermogenic.