Random good picture Not show
(1) One who practices or advocates allopathy.
(2) Of or relating to the practice of allopathy.
(3) It works in a totally different way from conventional medicine, which is known to Homoeopathic practitioners as Allopathy.
(4) The punishment of the cyber-crime could not be resolved by the allopathy in the pure hermeneutic, therefore, it is necessary to remove the abuse by the legislation.
(5) The feature that distinguishes this system of medicines from other systems like Allopathy and Homeopathy is that it is solely based on herbs and herbal compounds.
More similar words: apathy, empathy, sympathy, antipathy, gallop, path, pathetic, empathic, empathise, empathize, empathetic, sympathetic, sympathize, flight path, pathetically, opaque, leopard, pithy, jeopardy, worthy, filthy, earthy, propaganda, propagate, flop, healthy, wealthy, jeopardize, slope, with young.