Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Minnesota Vikings signed Herschel Walker from the Dallas Cowboys.
2. The efforts of early missionaries to proselyte Minnesota Indians were largely unproductive.
3. Senior SoftKey executives were in Minnesota Tuesday, but unavailable for comment.
4. Sure enough, it turned out they were from Minnesota, heading south to try and stay ahead of the cold.
5. He was a senior at the University of Minnesota, she was a freshman.
6. The Minnesota index did slightly better than the broader market.
7. More important, its results gave the Minnesota change leaders the confidence to push forward.
8. They kept pace with Minnesota on two Cole Ford field goals in the second half.
9. It would put Minnesota at a clear disadvantage against other states.
10. The Minnesota Experience District 4 developed its choice system incrementally.
11. Minnesota, the land of rational government, is one of the only places that has created a true regional government.
12. A pregnant police chief from a small Minnesota town tracks the murderers, having no idea the trail will lead to kidnappers.
13. The Nuggets won in a struggle at Minnesota.
14. The Minnesota bill, a political compromise, is only a pilot program.
15. We arrive at night in some places like Minnesota, wake up in morning and suddenly whole world is white.
16. Minnesota boy, 10, goes for joy ride Fridley, Minn.
17. She was a blonde from Minnesota.
18. In a landmark Minnesota decision in March of 1984, Lucille Tisland was acquitted of the murder.
19. The family in Minnesota was disgraced and urged us to move away.
20. The Minnesota personnel department, for example, became very good at both policy compliance and service.
21. The Minnesota government change leaders avoided this mistake.
22. Minnesota had long prided itself on its excellent public schools.
23. The state of Minnesota offered such benefits, but the program was phased out in 1998.
24. Echo Sten-Tel's primary service area includes North Dakota and Minnesota.
25. It was even better when I got a hug and a kiss from the former Miss Minnesota!
26. Jesse Ventura may tour flood damaged areas during his bus trip next week to northwestern Minnesota.
27. Bill and Sandy Hawkins are two of our top independent distributors in Minnesota.sentence dictionary
28. The program has been credited with helping many northwestern Minnesota farmers during the current farm crisis.
29. The first state to publicly debate the issue of competition in public education, Minnesota triggered the national debate about choice.
30. His adventure began during a practice game against the Minnesota Vikings when he received a blow to the head.
More similar words: thinness, besot, besotted, esoteric, esotropia, mesothelioma, inner, linnet, winner, tinner, tinned, dinner, sinner, spinney, skinned, skinner, spinner, thinner, beginner, in need of, tv dinner, inner ear, inner city, inner tube, b. f. skinner, innervate, innermost, mesopotamia, dinnertime, dinner plate.