Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Forsaken Merman came to mind: Come, dear children, let us away, he advised his sad family.
2. But Merman and Walburg say George is eating well and displaying some of his old behavior, like jumping at flickering light on the wall.
3. House Manderly of White Harbor - A white merman with dark green hair, beard and tail, carrying a black trident, on a blue-green field.
4. In the play, Ethel Merman sang a song George Gershwin wrote just for her. It was called "I Got Rhythm.
5. Shemsen shrugged off the merman 's hand and offer. Til tend myself when I get to the harbor.
6. "What happened here?" the gray-bearded merman asked.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
7. Well said, sea elf, " the merman second said."
8. Her released works include poem anthologies of "The Song of Little Merman", "Zheng Ling Anthology", "Storm Butterfly" and "Instinct Fluid Fire"; prose anthology "The Light is the Gate"etc.
9. Of course the water is very cold, but after a few seconds it seems to coat the body in a kind of warm silvery skin, as if one had acquired the scales of a merman.
10. The controversy on the original meaning and the modern meaning of euthanasia resulted from the case of " Merman Baby".
11. The cat, named George, was last seen by Melinda Merman and Frank Walburg in 1995.
12. Among the sea monsters is a sea- howler, a merman, and a kelpie, which is a shape-changing water horse that lured people to watery graves in Celtic and Scandinavian legends.
13. Instead, when I spot a potential suicide bomber, I think of him as someone who insists that Tyne Daly was the greatest Mama Rose of all time, even better than Merman.
14. And 1959, in New York, the musical "Gypsy, " star in Ethel Merman, opens on Broadway.
15. One of Gershwin's musical plays, "Girl Crazy, " introduced a young singer named Ethel Merman. She became one of the most celebrated performers in America.
16. ELAINE: Yes! You don't understand. I'm living with Ethel Merman without the talent.
17. With the renewed interest in the research of the works of Matthew Arnold, some characteristics of Arnold's poetry are studied with the illustration of the poem The Forsaken Merman.
More similar words: mermaid, superman, germany, German, fisherman, germane, alderman, weatherman, germanic, permanent, permanence, permanency, germanium, lumberman, east germany, upper mantle, countermand, nazi germany, west germany, permanently, impermanent, consumer market, impermanence, lower mantle, undermanned, german shepherd, permanent wave, german measles, permanent magnet, Sherman antitrust act.