Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusions The results suggested that human melioidosis in the epidemic area such as Hainan should not be neglected and patients with septicemia or visible abscesses should be treated properly.
2. Objective To establish melioidosis model of FMMU albino guinea pig.
3. Melioidosis is a potentially fatal infectious disease of humans.
4. Melioidosis is a serious, fatal and infectious disease, caused by the bacteria of Burkholderia pseudomallei.
5. Herein we report a case of melioidosis presenting with a rare combination of septic arthritis, prostatic abscess, and septicemia.
6. The clinical features of melioidosis vary, raging from localized, benign disease to fulminent septicaemia.
7. Melioidosis is an infection caused by Burkholderia pseudomallei.
8. Method Melioidosis case investigation was conducted in a hospital in Hainan province for one year.
9. Methods: 506 farmers from some tropical areas in southern Yunnan were preliminarily made the detection of Melioidosis infection by serological method (IHA).
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Methods IHA method was adopted to detect the antibody against melioidosis among 517 patients with infectious diseases.
11. Objective To explore a coding nursing diagnostic method for melioidosis which is convenient and effective, in order to improve the quality of care, and decrease death rate.
12. Objective: To investigate and analyze the presence and epidemic situation of Melioidosis from geographical situation if Yunnan Province.
More similar words: sarcoidosis, amyloidosis, coccidioidomycosis, acidosis, ketoacidosis, sigmoidoscopy, lordosis, meliorate, ameliorate, melioration, ameliorating, ameliorative, amelioration, scoliosis, melanosis, kyphoscoliosis, eidos, in the limelight, kaleidoscope, kaleidoscopic, hemosiderosis, dosimetry, dosimeter, theodosius, helios, dandelion, aphelion, sternocleidomastoid, celiotomy, perihelion.