Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The doctor is quite definite about Tom having measles.
2. The children all had measles, and had broken out in spots.
3. Rubella is just another name for German measles.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The doctor told her to watch out for symptoms of measles.
5. Measles, mumps and whooping cough are spreading again because children are not being vaccinated.
6. All the children have received two vaccinations against measles.
7. A case of measles kept him in bed.
8. If one of the children got the measles, we all got the measles.
9. All our children have had the measles.
10. All children should be vaccinated against measles.
11. Now 95 per cent of UK babies are immunised against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps and rubella before they are a year old.
12. A lot of children in the school caught measles last term.
13. When I was five I got measles.
14. Several children have measles, and the others are bound to succumb .
15. Adults are often immune to German measles.
16. The doctor diagnosed measles.
17. Measles ails the little girl.
18. Measles is an infection.
19. Have you ever had measles?
20. They pass rooms in which there are children suffering from measles, appendicitis, colds.
More similar words: measle, measles, german measles, measly, as large as life, asleep, fall asleep, fast asleep, sound asleep, be fast asleep, asleep at the switch, sled, misled, sledge, tousled, dog sled, dogsled, bobsled, sled dog, sledding, measure, the same as, measured, measurer, bobsledding, measure up, measuring, measure out, sledge hammer, sledgehammer.