Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I would like to let them just score the layup but our whole concept is based on defense.
2. In the third quarter, Radja went in for a layup and missed.
3. Sal is every-where, shooting layups, jumpers(sentence dictionary), three-pointers.
4. Mason had blocked a layup attempt by Andre Miller with 16 seconds to play, setting up Seattle's winning possession.
5. First, Henderson forced Fowlkes to miss a lay-up by slapping at the ball.
6. Fisher rifled a pass to Dreher for an easy layup.
7. Stoudamire then blew by Barros for two straight layups to tie the game with 2: 46 left.
8. When Illinois gets the ball again, Red steals it and muscles under the basket to make a reverse layup.
9. It was looking for Camby to take the shot and simply watched Bright drive to the hoop for an easy layup.
10. A lay-up, it should be said, was jargon for a gamble that was sure to succeed.
11. Dream Shakes, twisting layups, tough rebounds, key steals.
12. With a lay-up policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
13. Now our projects are: Stones, Hand Lay-up , Pultrusion, Mailbox and Edgewood etc. All the products export for 100%.
14. Horizontal lay-up by displacing the press plates from the cassette with laminated material at the right side to the empty cassette at the left side ( waiting position ).
15. Vincent Rainey of Colorado scores with a reverse lay-up.
16. From warm -up to lay-up , on this Beijing court,[sentencedict.com] it's more than just shooting hoops.
17. Back on Bryant, easy lay-up ! Kobe could not afford his third foul.
18. To me these guys are lay-up and wall destroyers.
19. With 58 seconds left, Cameron Dollar hit Henderson with a no-look pass for a lay-up.
20. Leading by 14 points over Spain at the end of third quarter, the Olympic hosts hesitated and were caught by a 14-4 run and dragged into overtime at 72-72 on a Marc Gasol lay-up in the final seconds.
21. In this project, students will fabricate composite materials using different high performance fibres and lay-up designs.
22. As much as I love to sink a trick shot alone on a public court, nothing matches the adrenaline rush and communal feeling of joy that I experience when I make a lay-up for my team.
23. CRT offers fiberglass tanks in the filament wound, hand lay-up, and custom fabricated varieties.
24. The products are suitable for all kinds of FRP process, such as handing lay-up , Filament winding, molding process. Centrifugally cast filled process. mechanical process, etc.
25. Then we got the samples of the composite cable core through the hand lay-up molding process, and the various performance indicators are analyzed.
26. He controls the paint like few others, so while a jumper may be worse than a lay-up against most teams, against the Rockets it may be the only shot you get.
27. Test results show that pure octadecylamine is effective for lay-up protection of generating sets, causing no abnormal changes in steam-water quality during protection.
28. Depending on the laminate schedule, the system can reduce lay-up time 85 percent on a 45-meter blade.
29. The composite laminates from glass fiber weft knitted fabrics and unsaturated polyester and epoxy were made by hand lay-up method.
30. I have however managed to try out my new hull and sail molds by doing a lay-up .
More similar words: layup, lay up, play up, play up to, pay up, stay up, visual display unit, say uncle, ayurveda, picayune, key up, fly up, dry up, cry up, buy up, play-by-play, tidy up, buoy up, pony up, cozy up, yuppie, tally up, divvy up, belly-up, hurry up, gussy up, lay, lay out, flay, layout.