Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Most citizens of Juarez are somewhat jaded to routine newspaper accounts of killings by rival drug lords or dueling gang members.
2) The 300 or so brick kilns of Juarez are just part of the problem.
3) Ciudad Juarez, on the border with Texas in the northern state of Chihuahua.
4) The Mexican city of Ciudad Juarez girl killed more than 400 unsolved true adaptation.
5) The leader of the march has called Ciudad Juarez the "epicentre of pain" due to the levels of violence there.
6) Gunmen in the Mexican city of Ciudad Juarez attacked a group of students,[http://sentencedict.com/juarez.html] killing at least 2 adults and 11 teenagers.
7) Musicians wait for customers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Sunday, April 19, 2009.
8) The grito was cancelled in Ciudad Juarez for the first time in its history.
9) Juarez , we rescued you at a roadside tapas stand in the Pyrenees.
10) Gunmen in the Maxican city of Ciudad Juarez attacked a group of students, killing at least 2 adults and 11 teenagers.
11) The Environmental Defense Fund brokered a series of pilot projects in Juarez, including one to test vehicle emissions.
12) Anapra is relatively isolated from the rest of Ciudad Juarez, perhaps an hour away by bus.
13) Federal police patrol near a brush fire after a shootout with officials in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
14) Gunmen have shot dead at least 13 young people at a party in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico's most violent city.
15) Mexican President Felipe Calderon faced public anger during a visit to his country's most violent city, Ciudad Juarez, on the border with the US.
16) A resident stands next to bloodstains of a man who was gunned down by unknown assailants in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, March 3, 2009.
17) A woman walks by soldiers on guard after a shootout between gunmen and police in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
18) Major Cities: Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla , Ciudad Juarez , Leon, Tijuana, Acapulco de Juarez, Chihuahua.
19) The cartel controls some of the main drug smuggling routes from Ciudad Juarez into the United States.
20) The tattoo included the Christmas lights that lined the roof of the liquor store where Juarez was shot and killed, the direction his body fell, and the street sign.
21) The guard was the husband of an official from the US consulate in the border city of Ciudad Juarez.
22) A baby boy without a name, either abandoned or rescued from domestic or drug violence, rests in a crib at the Ciudad Juarez branch of Mexico's DIF family development agency August 16, 2010.
23) The suspect, who's better known as El Diego, is accused of being the leader of the La Linea gang, whose members work as hired killers for the Juarez cartel.
24) Emperor Maximiliam of Mexico was shot by the troops of Juarez.
25) There's a defiled cemetery in the outskirts of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, the city I was born in. People who can't afford to pay funerary services often bury their loved ones here.
26) The "peace caravan" has reached its final destination Ciudad Juarez, on the border with the United States, after a journey of some 2,500km.
27) Located just across the Rio Grande from the colorful shops of Juarez, Mexico, this Red Roof is 3 miles from Del Sol Medical Center and 4 miles from Cielo Vista Shop Mall.
28) A soldier stands over an altar in a camp used by marijuana growers during a marijuana destruction operation in the Sierra de Juarez in Ensenada, Mexico on Thursday Sept. 30, 2010.
29) This year alone thousands of people have been killed in Mexico due to the drug wars and the town of Ciudad Juarez is often the battlefield.
30) He urged anyone traveling to the border cities of Tijuana and Ciudad Juarez to be cautious.