Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The recent hot, humid weather is affecting air quality.
2. Runners had to acclimatize to the humid tropical conditions.
3. Summer in south China is hot and humid.
4. New York is very hot and humid in the summer.
5. This humid heat makes you feel rather sluggish.
6. These plants love warm, humid atmospheres.
7. It was a hot, humid summer day.
8. Visitors can expect hot and humid condi-tions.
9. The humid climate didn't agree with him.
10. These ferns will grow best in a humid atmosphere.
11. Tokyo is extremely humid in mid-summer.
12. It's hot out — very hot, very humid.
13. They were not prepared for the humid heat of the tropical forest.
14. The moisture in the air makes it humid today.
15. It's too humid today; it's hard to breathe!
16. The island is hot and humid in the summer.
17. The night was humid and both of us damp with perspiration.
18. This is partly a humid, faintly Graham Greene-like love story, partly a conundrum about opaque and enigmatic behaviour.
19. During a recent humid week, business people poured from soaring office towers.
20. Wyatt breathed in the hot humid air.
21. Something about the sticky humid weather made people feel a little angry.
22. Drinks were essential in the humid atmosphere.
23. Passing through humid cornfields back to town brings the mind around to separation.
24. Where a film adaptation could ventilate the humid bachelor atmosphere of Hornby's novel is in giving opportunities for women.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Cause: Low oxygen levels - particularly after a humid summer night.
26. Stand plants on saucers filled with pebbles which you can keep wet, to maintain a more humid atmosphere around them.
27. In such places the abundant rains produce a tall thick forest beneath which the air is constantly warm and humid.
28. The fans would have come in handy during the humid weather over the last few days.
29. The climate through much of the year would be as hot and humid as today's Miami.
30. Overall, arid areas have increased by around 54 million hectares, and humid areas reduced by 26 million hectares.