Random good picture Not show
1. He is sire and grandsire to 1st prize winners right through to national level.
2. In the camp of the Phoenix King, Caledor prayed to all the gods and to his grandsire to aid him.
3. Canine breeders also believe that linebreeding occurs when breeding grandsire to grand-offspring, uncle to niece and aunt to nephew.
4. I encourage young people to follow their parents to attend those praying events because through this we can remember what our grandsire had done for us.
5. The largest jay said: "I flew to the top of the Never-Summer Mountain and saw there the Norn-Spinner who waits for a girl who will fetch the golden apple which will cure her grandsire.
More similar words: hammer and sickle, grandson, grandstand, grand slam, great grandson, landside, hand size, blind side, blindside, hindsight, sire, siren, second sight, desire, pure and simple, right-hand side, desired, siren call, undesired, siren song, hook line and sinker, on the left-hand side of, sexual desire, quasi-religious, goods in transit, transmigrant, leave much to be desired, sir francis bacon, sir francis drake, fair and square.