Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In April 2004 Galleria Continua participated in the first contemporary art fair in Beijing.
2. Pictured here is the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan, Italy.
3. The parasitism of Apanteles galleriae was studied in the laboratory condition with the young larvae of Galleria mellonela as its host.
4. Holiday Inn Galleria Manila is 15 km from Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
5. It is the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the shopping arcade that connects Piazza Duomo and Piazza La Scala, where this pavilion is going to get build.
6. Limited parking is available at the Peak Galleria.
7. From the naissance of Galleria Continua Beijing in May 2005, the theme of cultural exchange has indeed been at the top of its mandate.
8. Choice of buffet lunch at Caf é Galleria or Chineselunch at Chinese Restaurant.
9. The sneakers are now available at The Galleria in Hong Kong.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. Galleria Chengdu is GTC Real Estate's first shopping mall in China.
11. Galleria in Piazza Duomo, Milan.
12. Gu Dexin actually had some very good things to say about those, albeit in the context of a scathing critique of authoritarianism at Galleria Continua earlier this summer.
13. Leonard : How did you manage to get on the second floor of the Glendale Galleria ?
14. In the coming weeks, Microsoft is planning to open more brick-and-mortar retail stores, including one in Houston in the Houston Galleria this summer.
15. The Hotel Is Situated Between The Cathedral And La Scala Theatre, Overlooking The Famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, In The Financial And Commercial Heart Of The City.
16. On our left were the shops, their windows lighted, and the entrance to the galleria.
17. Most celebrated—and lampooned—were the Valley girls who congregated in California's Glendale Galleria.
18. O. k. , my dad's a custom contractor and does big houses around the galleria and such and custom ranch houses.
19. My car broke down on Fifty - first and Harvard, next to the Galleria Shopping Mall.
20. Jesus is discretely air guitaring in the famous painting The Last Supper in the Galleria Borghese, Rome.
21. In November of 2006 a boutique containing both collection and Michael Michael Kors opened at the galleria east in Seoul, Korea.
More similar words: galleries, serial killer, gallery, art gallery, press gallery, peanut gallery, play to the gallery, ballerina, hollering, prima ballerina, galled, galley, galleon, illegal, illegally, caller, egalitarian, bowling alley, filler, killer, allergy, miller, seller, roller, smaller, holler, tiller, teller, sweller, sellers.