Random good picture Not show
(1) The party's principles are basically egalitarian.
(2) I still believe in the notion of an egalitarian society.
(3) People have long dreamt of an egalitarian society.
(4) As in egalitarian feminist psychology, white, middle-class, middle-aged, heterosexual women are the main subjects of woman-centred psychology.
(5) It was egalitarian and free from the weakening and divisive influence of the Roman world and of urban society.
(6) Egalitarian feminist psychology tends to neglect gender issues that do not relate to traditional psychological interest.
(7) In the last analysis(http://Sentencedict.com), egalitarian policies will only succeed if they are desired and supported by the general public.
(8) Egalitarian feminist psychologists draw on both feminist and psychological criticisms of gender imbalance among psychologists.
(9) The differences between it, and traditional and egalitarian feminist approaches, are not as big as they look.
(10) Although the relationship is by no means an egalitarian one, it has become more harmonious and more easy-going.
(11) Such a climate increases the likelihood that egalitarian feminist psychology will be incorporated into the traditional discipline.
(12) Normative theories tend to be fairly egalitarian, whereas positive theories are generally more pessimistic about redistributive prospects.
(13) What happens in a modern, relatively egalitarian society?
(14) Egalitarian feminist psychologists often revise psychological methods, but they reject the possibility that feminist psychology needs a specifically woman-centred method.
(15) Clearly the egalitarian society remains a dream.
(16) Finally, she was asked to spell egalitarian, used to describe a belief in human equality.
(17) How to preserve that involvement in an egalitarian context is one of the great challenges of modern society.
(18) Humanist psychology's familiarity to egalitarian feminist psychologists makes the division between humanist egalitarian, and woman-centred, theories difficult to draw.
(19) They seem in the main to have been relatively egalitarian communities.
(20) A cycling population would be fitter, healthier and more egalitarian than one reliant on privileged personal access to a car.
(21) Its concern with celebrating femininity encourages it to pass over more of traditional psychology's gender biases than egalitarian feminist psychology does.
(22) It was total, undivided submission that would permit the building of an egalitarian community.
(23) Am I proud of resorting to stereotypical womanly wiles when I am supposed to be a postmodernist feminist egalitarian?
(24) The modern welfare state is interested not so much in relieving poverty as redistributing income to achieve a more egalitarian distribution.
(25) And feminist psychologists are still predominantly concerned with making egalitarian corrections to traditional psychological theories, rather than working with their uncertainties.
(26) These innumerable scraps of land were the beginning of egalitarian ownership on a Lilliputian scale.
(27) By nature the education investments of democratic governments tend to be egalitarian.
(28) Inequality in kibbutzim Despite these arrangements designed to create an egalitarian society, social inequality exists in the kibbutzim.
(29) It is a network for the elite, yet it is very egalitarian.
(30) This chapter examines the gender imbalances among psychologists, and analyses egalitarian attempts to rectify them.
More similar words: totalitarian, totalitarianism, authoritarian, sectarian, vegetarian, militarism, agrarian, variance, Italian, proletariat, military, solitary, the proletariat, vitality, qualitative, galileo galilei, legal, legally, illegal, megalomania, legal principle, svengali, perianth, austrian, historian, tariff, guitar, staring, unitary, variegated.