Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Run heatproof rubber spatula around frittata to loosen and slide out onto plate .
2. But good news, frittata fans: Research supporting the health bennies of eggs is piling up.
3. You can make mini frittata, too.
4. Place frittata in broiler until top is set, about 1 minute.
5. Using rubber spatula , loosen edges of frittata and slide out onto platter.
6. Dr. Eli Landau, an Israeli, wrote a pork cookbook that includes his recipe for bacon frittata.
7. Food Match Suggestion: Rich, red meat dishes, black olive and mushroom frittata .
8. Get creative with recipes like a Salmon BLT or a single-serving Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Frittata .
More similar words: brittany, fritter, fritter away, go off at a tangent, pitta, citta, sagitta, nitty-gritty, submittal, sagittal, committal, pittance, acquittal, emittance, profit tax, frit, noncommittal, remittance, admittance, non-committal, fritz, sagittarius, transmittal, parasagittal, profit taking, transmittable, it takes all sorts, on the fritz, britt, gritty.