Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there - China Consolidated.
2. Finally, you have to pay the freight forwarder to take the bill of lading.
3. Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there - China Consolidated.
4. Minimum of 3 years experience in freight forwarder.
5. Originally, a freight forwarder was a commission agent.
6. The payment receipt of forwarder expense ( a duplicate copy ) is inquried.
7. Today a freight forwarder plays an important role in international trade and transport.
8. The freight forwarder can not become a broker in the existing law system.
9. Atlantic Forwarding is an international freight forwarder with its head office in Zurich, Switzerland.
10. Minimum of 2 years experience in freight forwarder.
11. Be responsible for evaluation about forwarder, Vessel Company and Transportation Company, contract signing.
12. What differentiates an LCL Forwarder from the Post Office is that they will normally only accept 20 cartons or more.
13. All right, we let the freight forwarder try to arrange shipment by container vessel.
14. Can your agent accept payment from our freight forwarder?
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Freight forwarder in handling Air cargo and LCL , FCL by sea. Also provide Chartering, Bulk cargo.
16. GBC is a Freight forwarder specialized in Landbridge multimodal transportation.
17. Your independent shipping agent and forwarder in the port of Antwerp.
18. TIS is the biggest freight forwarder in Russia offering a complete range of international export-import and transit cargo transportation services in Russia and the CIS.
19. The forwarder : sends on every idiotic chain letter and joke they receive, apparently without exercising their judgement.
20. We expect the international and domestic demander of forwarder can contact with us. We will solve your difficulties in the shortest time with warm and sincere attitude.
21. Unlike the neutral air waybill, however, it is issued on behalf of a freight forwarder, not an airline.
22. This bond requirement is not a substitute for the normal liability insurance carried by freight forwarders.
23. The service provider will register the domain name for the customer and act as the customer mail forwarder.
24. Some of the changes in Hamburg reflected the increasingly important role of freight forwarders.
25. LSR and egress LER receive and transmit labeled packets, executing ILM ( incoming Label Map ) forwarder.
26. All exhibits, without exception , must be handled by Organizer's official freight forwarder on - site.
27. Visually inspect the appearance of package and Backing Board. In case of considerable damage found, you shall inform the forwarder and fill out a claim .
28. Multimodal transport operator has some relation with carrier, operator of transport terminals and international freight forwarder, but there are differences as well.
29. In case there is an increase in registered capital and the increase is not based on the original investment proportion, the forwarder should first apply for alteration of stock equity.
30. Export Cargo Shipping Instruction (ECSI) is for your freight forwarder, telling them exactly what the goods are and how they are to reach their destinations.
More similar words: backwards and forwards, forward, forwards, go forward, forwarding, come forward, put forward, forwardness, step forward, look forward, henceforward, bring forward, thenceforward, carry forward, forward motion, look forward to, forward-looking, brought forward, straightforward, warder, rearwards, afterward, afterwards, warden, stewardess, unrewarded, larder, hoarder, boarder, norway.