Random good picture Not show
1. The heart of a healthy forgiver is fully aware of how offensive we've been to God and how God has graciously forgiven us.
2. Talking with his son, the old man was forgiver of the young man's post doings.
3. You are truly a forgiver when you forgive murderers who never spill blood, thieves who never steal, and liars who utter no falsehood.
4. The old man was forgiver of the young man's past wrong doings.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. If you never made a mistake, How would you know that I am a forgiver?
6. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Farther in heaven may forgiver you your sins.
7. Talking with his daughter, the old man was the forgiver of the girl's past doings.
8. If you never made a mistake, how would you know that I am a forgiver?
9. Talking with his son, the old man was a forgiver of the young man's past wrong doing.
10. Talking with his daughter, the old man was the forgiver of the girl's past wrong doings.
11. So there is a two-directional relationship here between the forgiver and forgiven.
More similar words: forgive and forget, forgive, forgiven, forgiveness, forgiving, forgivable, unforgiving, unforgivably, unforgivable, argive, giver, give rise, give over, lawgiver, caregiver, give rise to, diverging, corgi, forging, georgia, orgiastic, give, given, ogive, give in, give on, give out, give up, give way, give off.