Random good picture Not show
2. Libel plaintiffs are virtually obliged to go into the witness box.
3. The libel claim followed an article which insinuated that the President was lying.
4. The paper got clobbered for libel.
5. A countercharge of libel was made by the opposing counsel.
6. This photograph is a libel on him.
7. Mr Warren sued him for libel over the remarks.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The defendants in the libel case maintain that their allegations are true.
9. Warren sued him for libel over the remarks.
10. Her main/primary purpose in suing the newspaper for libel was to clear her name.
11. Canadian libel law is based on English common law.
12. The jury awarded libel damages of ￡100,000.
13. He has issued a writ for libel against the radio star Michael Clery.
14. It is unlikely that libel laws will be invoked.
15. She threatened to sue the magazine for libel.
16. She had a libel action against the magazine pending.
17. The sisters brought a libel action against the newspaper .
18. A libel action is being brought against the magazine that published the article.
19. The ruling set a precedent for future libel cases.
20. The cost of defending the libel action almost bankrupted the small magazine.
21. Miss James could not afford to sue for libel.
22. That interview was an absolute libel on a honest man.
23. He sued the newspaper for libel.
24. The paper got clobbered with libel damages of half a million pounds.
25. The Board has banned the film on the grounds that it contravenes criminal libel laws.
26. He claimed that he had been misquoted and he threatened to sue the magazine for libel.
27. His attempt to discredit his opponent boomeranged when he was charged with libel.
28. The woman appeared before the judge on a charge of libel.
29. It can be difficult for public figures to win a libel case.
30. She has thrown down the gauntlet to the newspaper by accusing it of libel.