Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Use a diffuser to maximise the volume and curl of your hair.
(2) When drying hair, use a diffuser with prongs to give volume and height without frizz.
(3) Use a diffuser - the greatest frizz-beating invention ever - to dry your hair gently and evenly.
(4) Complete with diffuser and concentrator nozzle attachments, it's perfect for creating quick, sexy scrunched looks or more structured styles.
(5) No diffuser - just a nozzle attachment to direct the airflow where you want it.
(6) The 1,500W Professional Dryer with diffuser by Carmen has five different heat settings and two speed settings and costs ￡23.95.
(7) Opal diffuser with 70 % optical efficiency provides wide luminance dust and moisture proof easy to clean.
(8) The material of Diffuser is POM, which is changed from fiberglas , improve the capacity of anti-abrasive and the rigidness.
(9) In gasdynamics and chemical lasers(sentencedict.com), the supersonic diffuser plays an important role in the pressure recovery system.
(10) The cross aligned prism sheets and diffuser sheets are crucial elements to control the view angle and to determine the view angle ranges of the whole BLUs.
(11) Translated Description : aerators, tube diffuser can enhance product creator!
(12) Also at the back of the car, the diffuser has been moved rearwards , its leading edge now level with (rather than ahead of) the rear-wheel axle line.
(13) The design the diffuser is crucial as it controls the speed at the air exits.
(14) Impeller and diffuser are important parts in the Axial-flow pump and the later is the important part to take back energy.
(15) An integrated lower rear diffuser reduces drag and improves fuel efficiency.
(16) The diffuser length should be long enough to ensure the main flow deceleration.
(17) Grille diffuser. Hidden or visible can be specified.
(18) Vaned diffuser plays an important role in centrifugal compressor as it can improve the performance of compressor and broaden the operating range.
(19) These diffusers include vaneless diffuser, vaned diffuser, low solidity diffuser and half - guide - vanes diffuser.
(20) Why does the Aroma Reed Diffuser Oil colour turn slightly yellow few days after I use it? And why are there sometimes some solid particles in the oil?
(21) Don't over-dry your hair - whenever possible, let it dry naturally or use a diffuser.
(22) Then either let your hair dry naturally or use a diffuser.
(23) By introducing their Reverso hairdryer earlier this year, BaByliss have taken diffuser drying one step ahead.
(24) Under the same impeller outlet speed, the flow speed of blade diffuser is faster than the vaneless one. The average flow field at impeller outlet trends to uniform.
(25) A thermally sensitive control (2) is provided in or for use in a liquid heating vessel having a sheathed electric heater (92) mounted to a diffuser plate (80) provided on its base (8).
(26) All Clio RS models get the same aerodynamics package, complete with functional front-wing air extractors, a functional rear diffuser and a front splitter for added downforce.
(27) Experimental study using hot wire anemometer is carried out for the vaned diffuser of a centrifugal compressor. The flow field data are taken and reduced.
(28) The numerical results indicate that (1) Time phase differences of periodical flows and backflows occur in diffuser.
(29) In virtue of superposition principle on potential flow field, on the basis of boundary condition from engineering site, saving-energy diffuser is designed from the above.
(30) Finally the influences of geometric parameter on the efficiency of vaneless diffuser are expounded and the theoretical clue and suggestion for the design of rotational vaneless diffuser are proposed.
More similar words: diffuse, diffused, diffusion, diffusing, diffusive, effuse, suffuse, effusion, effusive, effusively, coiffure, heat of fusion, differ, stiff upper lip, diffract, different, diffident, difficult, difference, differ from, difficulty, diffidence, keep a stiff upper lip, diffraction, diffidently, indifferent, beg to differ, differently, indifference, differential.