Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are not only significant to social criminalistics , but also an undemonstrative thinking and questioning to the feminism problems.
2. The current situation of criminalistics makes the reform of its teaching very necessary.
3. These include computer forensics investigators, criminalistics analysts, and personnel who specialize in secure mobile communications technologies for public service agencies.
4. Criminalistics is a science that expounds criminal regularity and investigation procedure, and it has characteristics of regular science as well as of marginal science.
5. Now, the 20-year-old junior is on his way to graduating with a degree in Criminalistics , a curriculum he mapped out to study law, political science, physical chemistry and psychology.
6. I remembered how deceiving looks could be from my work in criminalistics.
7. Keith Inman and Norah Rudin, Principles and Practice of Criminalistics—The Profession of Forensic Science, CRC Press, 2001.
8. The writer analyzes indefinite views on criminal responsibility in China's criminalistics and holds the view that there're form definition and nature definition in criminal responsibility.
More similar words: criminality, criminalize, decriminalize, criminalization, decriminalization, criminal, criminally, criminal law, criminal record, journalistic, paternalistic, nationalistic, criminate, incriminate, recriminate, sensationalistic, incriminating, discriminate, recrimination, discriminating, discriminatory, discrimination, indiscriminate, criminologist, self-incrimination, indiscriminately, ballistics, price discrimination, discriminate against, finalist.