1) This season, he is a finalist for several Player of the Year awards.
2) Andrea Dallaway in the 500m final, our first finalist for some years.
3) As a National Merit finalist, with her Virgil and calculus and swim-ming championships, Celestine had her choice of colleges.
4) Bobb was a finalist for the city manager position in San Diego, but he was not selected.
5) The County of Ventura had us as a finalist, but decided to go with another plan.
6) Each finalist will receive a commemorative medal and the top three will win a silver salver.
7) Mr. Hu was also a finalist for the Sakharov prize last year.
8) Milestone: All finalists will receive complementary awardspresent, travel allowances and Finalist Certificates.
9) KAREN BARLOW : Athens 50 - metres freestyle finalist, Michelle Engelsman, recently retired from competitive swimming.
10) The "Brownstone Buddies" were chosen as a finalist among more than two hundred toys.
11) And remember World Cup 1998 semi - finalist Croatia?
12) Each Finalist will receive a free trip to Barcelona for the Championship.
13) Incidentally, this one was a CLIO Finalist.
14) One of finalist for IGF 2008 Game of the year award.
15) She coached the 1994 55 m hurdles finalist.
16) Guess who's a finalist for a huge research grant!
17) She a finalist in the competition and the first woman to reach the finals.
18) I named the other finalist for the OMB job, Alice Rivlin,(http://sentencedict.com/finalist.html) as Leons deputy.
19) Australian Open finalist Li will take on Czech 16th seed Petra Kvitova for a place in Sunday's title match.
20) A firm decision was taken at the onset of the competition to have 12 finalist.
21) One of Canada's smallest national parks, New Brunswick's Fundy is home to the most dramatic tides in the world, making its Bay of Fundy a finalist for one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
22) Emma Bonney clinched a third World Ladies Billiards title with a 216-119 victory over shock finalist Eva Palmius.
23) Craig Fritz began his career as a photojournalist at the Santa Fe New Mexica and was a finalist in William Randolph Hearst Foundation Journalism Awards.
24) In the naval sector Oto Melara hopes to win a contract for the supply of its naval guns, while Wass is a finalist for a contract concerning the delivery of 100 heavy torpedoes.
25) The elder of the tennis-playing sisters became the first female finalist at Wimbledon to save a match point, then go on to win, since Helen Wills Moody in 1935.
26) She entered her project in the 2000 Intel Science Talent Search and was a finalist.
More similar words: finality, finalize, journalist, nationalist, ultranationalist, in the final analysis, final, finally, finale, semifinal, penalise, journalism, realist, communalism, final solution, royalist, fatalist, idealist, rationalise, regionalism, nationalism, paternalism, rationalism, realistic, sectionalism, naturalist, federalist, fatalistic, liberalist, cabalistic.