Random good picture Not show
1. Convocation, by 1327 no longer confusable with parliament, was assimilated to the clergy's own provincial synod.
2. What are the easily confusable of your target language?
3. Caragana pleiophylla and its confusable species.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. Objective To identify Paeonia lactiflora Pall. and its confusable varieties by Fourier transform infrared(FTIR) spectroscopy assisted with OMNI sampler.
5. In English some confusable figures of speech appear identical in structure but slightly or radically different in their pragmatic function.
6. The clips it missed had confusable sound, such as background music, causing the model to misclassify some lewd clips.
7. In the light of some confusable concepts in the heat supply design, this paper expounds the understanding of each concept connecting with the experiences of the design.
8. The test was not designed to trip kids up. Far from it—we only tested basic color words, and we never made kids pick between confusable shades, like red and pink.
9. Being based on the theory of band-pass crossover network, this paper brings for-ward the design and analysis of two usually confusable crossover network which are in common use.
10. Methods: The IR of Radix Dipsaci decocting pieces and its confusable varieties Arctium lappa L. was obtained by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrum and OMNI-sampler directly.
11. Objective: Direct and accurate identification of Radix Dipsaci decocting pieces and its confusable varieties Arctium lappa L.
12. On the basis of state-specific standards, the authors analyze a few confusable problems such as modification of computer simulation charts, expression of diameter and use of abbreviations.
13. The theoretical analysis and experimental results show that the new hybrid system works better than HMM especially in recognition of highly confusable words.
14. One Chinese syllable is consisted of consonant and vowel, and the confusion degree of the vowel is very large in the confusable syllables.
15. In Chinese connected digits recognition, "8"and"2"are one of the confusable pairs of digits. Moreover, "9" and "6" are easily recognized as "95" and "65".
16. The existing law of position setting comes from geostatics. It is confusable in application.
More similar words: confuse, confused, confusion, confusedly, confusing, in confusion, confusional, confusingly, usable, be confused with, unusable, reusable, accusable, excusable, mental confusion, in great confusion, inexcusable, tablespoonful, condensable, conformable, confirmable, unconformable, infusible, conference table, inexcusably, confute, confucius, confucian, confucianism, sable.