3. The little colt shied at the fence and refused to jump over it.
4. The colt shied at the fence and refused to jump over it.
5. She bought him as a ￡1[sentencedict .com],000 colt of six months and schooled him.
6. He drew out the heavy Colt revolver.
7. Meanwhile the colt galloped back and forth behind him, and the parakeets squawked.
8. Ladbrokes had quoted Francois Boutin's colt at 40-1 but have now taken him out of their list.
9. The chestnut colt stuck its head in through the open window to lick her hand with its warm tongue.
10. In general, it is best to geld a colt before he is one-year old.
11. He should love the colt as he loved the mud pony.
12. A Colt calendar was on the wall.
13. Peter Chapple-Hyam's colt was virtually unopposed in the market, shortening up to 4-6 favourite after opening at evens.
14. Andre Fabre's colt was supplemented yesterday for the Group One contest over six furlongs.
15. Their first championship colt, Crown Ambassador, has won nine races already.
16. Colt had heard it said that after the war the country's debt was 80 billion dollars.
17. When they were clear of the city's traffic, Colt eased himself back in the seat and lit a small cigar.
18. The M-16, the. 45 Colt, the ammunition, the backpack of water canisters and chow.
19. As an expert marksman who is sponsored by Colt Firearms on tour, he often is.
20. Forbes said although nothing was physically wrong with Tale of the Cat, the 3-year-old colt appeared stiff.
21. The spring grass can transform a model of mature stability into a clowning colt.
22. He purchased a ceremonial naval uniform, complete with sword belt, sword, and Colt. 45 pistol.
23. She was not in foal; and both she and the colt were emaciated, wormy, and covered in lice.
24. Colt, bottom of the class before he was expelled, now Colt the tutor.
25. A new apprentice to the smith was treated in a symbolic way like the young colt.
26. Then, just as the sentry was starting to relax, Mayne cocked his Colt.45 automatic.
27. Cash Asmussen is likely to be on board the unbeaten colt.
28. A black horse was galloping down it, frisking his back legs like a colt.
29. Nakatani is expected to contend that an existing injury, not his whipping, caused the colt to break down.
30. The brave became a great chief, and he always took special care of his colt, which became a great horse.