Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Chancellorship of the University was bestowed upon her in 1992.
2. Austria prospered under Kreisky's chancellorship.
3. The first televised debate between candidates for the chancellorship was judged a draw last night.
4. Ms Merkel's chancellorship may see foreign successes in Brussels and Washington, but its weakness is a lack of domestic achievements.
5. Last autumn leaves lie in the chancellorship in Berlin.
6. The move was announced by Norman Lamont towards the end of his tenure of the Chancellorship.
7. For instance, Chien Wei - chang can perhaps still keep his post as professor but not the vice - chancellorship.
8. Mr Steinmeier, who will challenge Ms Merkel for the chancellorship next year, is renowned, and often reviled, for not allowing a foreign government's shortcomings to spoil a fruitful relationship.
More similar words: chancellor, vice-chancellor, vice chancellor, worship, worshiper, tutorship, censorship, authorship, worshipped, hero worship, cell organelle, worshipping, sponsorship, governorship, dictatorship, directorship, survivorship, place of worship, proprietorship, price leadership, sole proprietorship, fellowship, cellophane, cancelled, violoncello, cancelling, chance, cancellation, chance on, off-chance.