Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Without you, I still will smile carefree, please don't think that you have more memorable.
2. Without you, I still will smile carefree, please don't think that you.
3. This carefree interlude reacted upon the young people like wine.
4. Thumbing a lift had once a carefree, easy-going image.
5. He thought back to the carefree days of his childhood.
6. He's a carefree fellow who bears his responsibilities lightly.
7. Chantal remembered carefree past summers at the beach.
8. She had made their childhood so joyous and carefree.
9. I remember my carefree student days.
10. She daydreamed about a carefree vacation.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. He has his care-free, pretty, effervescent wife back for the moment.
12. It appears on the menus of upscale Phoenix-area restaurants, including the Boulders Club in Carefree.
13. His redeeming qualities are his keen aesthetic sense and his carefree response to failure.
14. Carefree holidays amid breathtaking scenery in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
15. Consider the case of the stereotypical Californian - tall, fit, bronzed, driving carefree down the freeway.
16. I felt carefree for the first time in my life.
17. By most people's standards Marilyn Monroe was fairly uninhibited; bathing infrequently, and belching and farting with carefree abandon.
18. After four carefree years, one enters the Company, where the daily round of obedient toil begins again.
19. She wasn't the same Juliet Avery who had cycled to the hospital yesterday morning, blithe and carefree.
20. He looked happy and carefree.
21. Assuming a carefree air, Luke picked up his jacket and walked to the door.
22. And so he lived and died, a care-free and conscience-free, humble peasant-poet, and a wise and merry old man.
23. Always before I could be 3)frivolous and care-free and unconcerned, because I had nothing precious to lose.
24. Are youguarded or care-free in sharing your ideas with clients?
25. In my heart, I desire to be like lilies, living a care-free life.
26. Remember above all, that Tillandsias are among the most care-free and hardiest plants, when given the requisite amount of LIGHT, WATER and NUTRIENTS.
27. Reminiscent of the fearless and attacking play of the 'Whirlwind' White in the 1980s, the free-flowing and seemingly care-free style of Trump appears to have revolutionised the game.
28. When you are with others, you become more alive, social, and care-free.
29. With all his examinations passed, he could enjoy a care-free holiday.
30. Only when I looked back on my past experiences did I realize that my four-year period at university was the most care-free time in my life .
More similar words: carefree, refresher, refresh, refreshed, refreshing, refreshment, free from, refreshingly, refresher course, smoke-free, trouble-free, freedom of religion, degree of freedom, therefrom, refract, refrain, reframe, forefront, wherefrom, refraction, refractive, refractory, storefront, refrigerate, refrain from, refrigerant, refrigerated, refrigerator, picture frame, birefringent.