Random good picture Not show
(1) Cover Story: Dense disseminated bornite in wollastonite skarn ore.
(2) With temperature increase and desulphurization degree, a character of clacopyrite transformation into bornite and pyrottite is unchanged and those changes are only quantitative.
(3) With temperature increase, chalcopyrite content decreases, and magnetite and bornite content increases.
(4) A small number of them stay in coarse fractions and due to this there is an impression that transformation level of chalcopyrite - bornite is lower in fine grain size fractions.
(5) Theoretical and case analysis show that this improved algorithm can create multiple layout schemes of bornite craftworks quickly and efficiently.
(6) On the basis of analyzing the cultural connotation and features of bornite craftworks, this paper presents a concept of sub-component according to the requirement of layout innovation.
(7) The main copper minerals are malachite, chrysocolla, little chalcopyrite, chalcosine and even little bornite and covellite. Sentencedict.com
(8) In addition to the natural copper and malachite, there are chalcopyrite, bornite , Hui copper, bronze, etc.
(9) Metal minerals in Wadizhou copper deposit appear to be zoning of chalcosine bornite chalcopyrite pyrite on the vertical direction.
(10) Au and Ag in ore occur mainly in more than 11 Au Ag minerals; a few in lattice of chalcopyrite, bornite, chalcocite, pyrite and galena in isomorphism.
(11) Gold in stratiform major orebody is mainly included in bornite and tetrahedrite as fine grain of native gold.
(12) Thereafter we bring visual degree and abstract degree into genetic algorithm and present a new way of layout problem solution specifically applicable to bornite craftworks.
(13) Ore minerals of Luchang-Datongchang Ag-Cu ores include chalcocite , digenite, bornite, stromeyerite and eucairite which are associated with calcite as a cement.
More similar words: aborning, ornithine, ornithology, ornithopter, ornithologist, ornithological, born, fornix, suborn, borne, horn in, born of, reborn, borneo, newborn, be born, inborn, unborn, cornice, cornish, morning, newborns, forborne, fornicate, corniche, mornings, wellborn, air-borne, trueborn, stubborn.